Do you use Google Plus for your network marketing business? Should you? This is not a straight forward question since it really depends on what your goals are as well as what you want to accomplish with your network marketing business. That said, here are a few guidelines to follow to help you decide whether or not using Google Plus for your network marketing business is a good idea.
1. What is your product line? If you are in a technology company then using Google Plus is a must. Google Plus has a large technology related audience.
2. Are you working on building a local team or audience? This will be nearly everyone although some people may not be.
3. Do you already have a presence on facebook and linkedin?
4. Are you already blogging?
If the answer to both of numbers 4 and 5 is yes, then you are ready to begin using Google Plus.
That said, Google Plus, unlike facebook and twitter, does not need to be used every day and most of you shouldn’t use it everyday. Instead you simply need to do a few key things.
1. Set up your Google Plus Profile and complete it thoroughly with your picture, tagline, website, and a few additional pictures and videos. I also recommend including a contact phone number, email address and keywords. If you have a physical location for your business then include that too.
2. Set up a Google Plus business page for your business.
Then update your Google Plus for business page at 1-2 times per week.
3. Consider using Google Plus Hangouts for connecting with a smaller group of people for team training, classes, presentations etc.
That is it. Google Plus does not need to be used daily, but because it is Google, I do recommend at least having a presence there.