Should you lead with your product or your opportunity online?
This is a tricky question and one that leaves many online network marketers with more questions than answers. That said, there is not one right way to do it.
However, here are a few things to consider:
1. You can technically do both without any major problems. The only challenge with this is that if you create separate websites or blogs then anyone who is serious about working with you, or about learning more about what you do, will find out what your products are without you having to tell them.
2. If you ever decide to leave your company and you switch to a product line that is significantly different then you will have a lot of work to do to explain why you are not marketing that product anymore an yes, you will leave behind a Google paper trail. Do this too many times and it will call into question your leadership and your stability as a person.
3. Some of the more serious leaders, who have a lot of network marketing experience will care more about you and your leadership than they will about your products. So by leading only with product you will leave out these potential prospects.
4. By not leading with product you will miss out on many customers and people who are looking for your products.
5. Everyone will eventually want to know what your product is so there are advantages to telling them upfront.
In short, I beleive that using a mixture of both is the best idea.
Comments, questions, experiences?
Complete the form below and I will give you a free consultation to see if you are qualified to work with me.