Creating an opt-in offer for your blog that builds your email list is a must if you want to make money online and successfully build your network marketing business or really any business for that matter.
However, many people get stuck when it comes to creating that opt-in offer. They don’t know what to offer people and they try to come up with something and the offer that they come up with doesn’t work like they would like an offer to work for them. Here are some ideas about what to do to create such an offer.
1. Avoid general and bland things such as get blog updates or subscribe to my newsletter. These are very outdated and people get too much email in today’s age and they won’t sign up without specifics about what they will get.
2. Make your offer packed with value. In order to get long term subscribers who buy from you and who join you, you have to offer a lot of value. In fact, your offer should be something that many people would be willing to pay for.
3. Think hard about what people who are visiting your site will be looking for that they cannot get elsewhere and then give that to them.
4. Consider what you could give away that would encourage the kind of subscriber who you want. You also want an offer that will encourage people to purchase a paid upgrade of some kind.
5. What can you give away that supports the products or services that you sell with your network marketing business? It may be free samples or a related information product.
6. What can you create and give away that is unique? Your offer needs to be different from all of the other reports, videos and other freebies that people can find elsewhere online.
Do these things and you will have a winning offer. You may still need to test some things like your headline and opt-in box wording but you will get results.