The biggest mistake that a lot of online network marketers make is that they fail to take their relationships that they start online offline. This is crucial to your success. However, sometimes people don’t know how to do it successfully. Here are some ideas to make it work.
1. Develop a strong online local network. Then invite anyone who is local to you to meet one on one or to attend a class, party or other event.
2. Use skype to connect via video calling and “face to face” with people. This is underused and a great tool.
3. Ask to talk on the phone with people as soon as you feel comfortable. Not everyone will agree right away but you need to do it at some point.
4. Schedule free consultations that require you to connect via phone or in person.
5. Offer bonuses for people who agree to meet you offline.
6. Host an offline event and invite everyone you know from online to attend.
7. When someone you know online is visiting in your area, invite them to meet in person. When you are traveling seek out friends from the internet who live in the area and ask to meet.
What other ways have you used to connect with online people offline?