Too often online network marketers have a tendency to think that social media is about long distance relationships or staying behind a computer. Yet using social media to build local buzz can be very effective. So how exactly do you do this? There are lots of options, however, here are a few.
1. Connect with local people on social media. It is even better if these are people you have already met at least once say at a networking event or a boutique or fair.
2. Schedule a live in person social media party and then invite everyone in your local area to attend.
3. Use the twitter search to connect with and offer value to people in your local area.
4. Create videos designed to be viewed by people in your local area.
5. Schedule a lot of local events and then use social media to get people to attend.
6. Write press releases and submit them to your local newspapers, magazines, TV stations etc.
Are you open to considering a new business?
Complete the form below and I will give you a free consultation to see if you are qualified to work with me.Learn about working from home with me